Re: [CQ-Contest] WW SSB - the corruptive influence of packet

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW SSB - the corruptive influence of packet
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <NN3W@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:15:26 -0500
Yes, and the fact of the matter is that the packet
spotting most likely has the effect of increasing
overall participation - a benefit to both the sponsor
and to contest stations that are competitive.  I
probably worked not an insignificant number of
stations during this past weekend that I would not
otherwise had worked had I not been spotted by other
stations.  I could certainly tell when I was spotted
and I actually commented on it on the air to which I
heard several laughs...

73 Rich NN3W