Re: [CQ-Contest] realtime scoring mailing list

To: "'Pat Collins N8VW'" <n8vw@linuxcolumbus.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:16:58 -0000
How about we all make a combined group somewhere to discuss it... there is
now:
scoreboard-subscribe@linuxcolumbus.com
and
rtscores@orthanc.ca
and
discussions on cq-contest and the n1mm logger reflector and various private
discussions going on.  Having a bunch of fragmented efforts that work with
one logger or another or manually only are not going to achieve any of the
objectives that I think any of us envision for real time score reporting.
Logically I think that the wa7bnm demo is the best start, especially since
he has years of experience in collecting and disseminating scores.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net