[CQ-Contest] HOTEL RESERVATION

To: "Wrtc2006 - Refletor (E-mail)" <wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HOTEL RESERVATION
From: PY5EG <py5eg@inepar.com.br>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:37:19 -0200
Hi Friends:

We are pleased to announce that the reservation for the Hotel Head-Quarter
for WRTC 2006 are open.
You can go to our WRTC 2006 page http://www.wrtc2006.com and click the
Costao do Santinho Banner for reservation.
You also can go directly to the reservation WEB address
http://www.costao.com.br/versoes/ingles/reservas/reservas.php
The rates are
U$ 85,00 per person per day including 3 (three) meals, breakfast, lunch and
dinner.
In the window  "package" you should choose the option you should be
considered.
For the referees and Teams we will offer a special package
Will be a pleasure and honor to have you and your family with us.
Thanks for supporting WRTC 2006.
73
Oms PY5EG

PY5EG/PY2OMS
Atilano de Oms
Av. Luis Alberto 1262 - Araraquara - SP CEP 14802-620