[TowerTalk] OT: Family amateur radio...stories/writers wanted

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Family amateur radio...stories/writers wanted
From: "SJ W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:17:49 -0500
In an effort to help grow the next generation of Dxers and Contesters I am
considering writing a book...therefore I am requesting stories/writers for
the following topics:

1). Making amateur radio a family tradition...
primarily a chapter to share successful ideas on how amateur radio ops have
gotten their kids and grandkids interested and active in amateur radio Dxing
and Contesting.  How "family radio" can strengthen a family.

2). Starting/sponsoring amateur radio clubs in schools (middle, high, and
college)

3). Fun and educational activities to include our children in our hobby
pursuits... building antennas, setting up stations, practical applications
of math and physics, fun on the air challeges, cw competitions, etc.

Please reply off list

73, Scott W3TX