[CQ-Contest] Funetics; late addition

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Funetics; late addition
From: K6VVA <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:10:06 -0800
compared to my usual "Alpha vs. Delta" problem with my own call.  I think
it was N0iJ who said, "I wish I'd though of those phonetics" when we worked.

Here's a thought to maybe help offset the Sunday afternoon doldrums in the
SSB SS in a week.  That being, if more ops would use "creative FUNetics"
for a change.

73...

Rick, K6VVA

P.S. If by chance you hear a weak station in the SSB SS signing  "Kilowatt
SIX Very Viagrous Amateur" or "Kenya's SIX Very Voluptuous Amazons", et.al,
... that would be me :-)  I use these on the 440 Mhz mobile repeater from
time to time, but will keep brainstorming for the ideal replacement...it's
gotta be out there in FUneticsLand...I hope.