[CQ-Contest] Alumni contesters

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Alumni contesters
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:01:12 -0500
Alma Mater W1MX was on in SS, both modes.  I was there during the era when a
lot of college clubs were active, even in HF contesting -- W8UM, W8SH, W9YB,
W1ET, W9YT (my grad school).  A lot of good contest op's come through those
clubs.  I noticed several of the following W1MX alumni in SS CW, and they have
told me a few calls current in contesting that I had forgotten or did not know.

W4RX, W2RU, W6OAT, W4ZV (not SS), N6XI, AJ6V, AD1C, ND2T, W1UF (mostly VHF),
W5XD, and N1MM.

So, did I miss any W1MX alum's, and what other schools are represented out
there in Contestland?

73, Art K3KU
(Old enough to get nostalgic, but young and foolish enough to spend 10 hours
working 172 QSOs in SS SSB)