[CQ-Contest] Live Webcam and Webaudio from HG6N during WWCW

To: CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Live Webcam and Webaudio from HG6N during WWCW
From: "Zoli Pitman HA1AG" <ha1ag@myway.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 03:56:01 -0500 (EST)
Hello all,

Seeing the feedback we got our first attempt with webradio and live webcam
(HG6N peep-show :) during WWPH) was very successful and the webcam and two
channel streaming webradio will be active at HG6N again. It is already
accessible at online.hg6n.hu and www.hg6n.com

The audio channels are about 20-30 secs delayed to avoid abuse of this
information. Operational information like frequency will not be seen.

Please visit the webpage and let us know your opinion!

73 !

Zoli HA1AG

on behalf of HG6N team