Re: [CQ-Contest] some things never change

To: kr2q@optonline.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] some things never change
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:12:56 -0500
Funny you say that Doug.  I was on the FRC repeater this AM and
commented that I usually hear CW for a day or so after a contest, but
this time it didn't happen.

Maybe my ears are sunspot sensitive. No sunspots, no CW...
We'll see what happens in the next RTTY contest - I usually hear
diddles until the following day, too.  One thing that is happening
now, that never happened before, is my fingers keep hitting the wrong
keys.
73,
Barry W2UP