[CQ-Contest] SWL report 160m saturday morning

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>,"Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SWL report 160m saturday morning
From: "Ragnar Otterstad" <ragnar@otterstad.dk>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:05:13 +0100
I woke up late, 0715 UTC but decided to take a look on 160 for the contest.
The band was full of US stns and I worked a few of those with good ears.

It was disappointing to call stns with good signals and not getting a reply.
The most disappointing was W7SE in WYO, who would have been a new state, I
believe.

The followings had 579 or better signals here but did not hear me: :
K5PTC
W1ZT
K9SD
WD5R
W2GD
N3JB
K5NA
W5MX
K0LIR

Better luck next time !  hi

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

My photo website:
http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.
For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.visittelemark.com     for more details.