[CQ-Contest] Hello and Good day!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hello and Good day!
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:13:38 -0500
Good morning, good folk.

        I'm Mike Coslo, KB3EIA.

        I've been lurking here for a bit, and figure that it is time to test
the waters.

        I'm a relatively new Ham, just licensed since 1999. I enjoy
contesting, but have done mostly NAQP, and state parties. I figure
I'll work my way into more as I gain experience and time.

        I'm also the Chairman of the Pennsylvania QSO party. This might not
endear me to a lot of you! HA!

        At any rate, I am here to get some insight, and to continue my own
personal interest in contesting.

        - 73 de Mike KB3EIA -