Re: [CQ-Contest] 160 Window

To: "'Lee Hiers'" <aa4ga@contesting.com>,"'cQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 160 Window
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:17:40 -0700
I believe the rule is a suggestion.  This is a "gentlemen's" agreement.
Under non contest weekends there is no reason to be in the window as there
is plenty of spectrum still available.

For a few days a year I think the Dxers can deal with not having a dx window
on 80 or 160.

I was one that was maliciously jammed by that AD5 in Mississippi on 80m
during the SS.  The DX window protectors are worse than the Net who think
they own particular frequencies.

Mike W0MU