[CQ-Contest] SO2R........Again?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R........Again?
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:06:51 EST
In a message dated 12/16/05 7:57:05 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
p.piercey@nl.rogers.com writes:
How do you feel about SO2R operation?
We've been there and done that on the SO2R. SO2R relies on the resources of
one operator, all mults are done by the op using S/P, the old fashioned way.
Assisted with Packet/Telnet uses one operator assisted by thousands for the
spots. Hence the name, assisted.  No one assists me when I'm SO2R...except
maybe
the XYL who brings me something to drink

SO2R is a skill, anyone can point and shoot.  Two different categories.

Bill K4XS