Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria - Was WRTC 2006 - Where areall

To: Ken Widelitz <widelitz@gte.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria - Was WRTC 2006 - Where areall the people?
From: Chris Hurlbut <c_hurlbut@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 04:30:19 -0800
Sure, absolutely.

But just because one guy can sit in a chair for 24 or 48 hours, doesn't
mean he is a better op than the other guy who consistently wins a CW
sprint.

Not that I think it should be worth more points than an ARRL or
something... but endurance has nothing to do with being a good op.

-Chris KL9A

--
Chris Hurlbut <c_hurlbut@adelphia.net>