Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions

To: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>, k0luz@topsusa.com,"Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>, "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>,"Barry" <w2up@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 00:35:33 -00

> I have finally figured out how we can handle all this:
>
> You look on K1TTT's analysis to find out who the Casual Contesters were
who
> used Packet/Telnet (Gasp!) who did not submit logs and THOUGHT they did
> "not" enter the contest and you DQ them from the contest they thought
they
> did not enter.
>

> 73,
> Rusty, na5tr

Sounds like a plan to me.

I thought I wasn't going to enter the StuPerry party, so I just worked a
few guys and didn't even keep a log.  Now I hope I can remember which ones
I worked so I can apologize to the ones I didn't work.  Maybe I can avoid a
DQ that way.

BTW, DQ=Texas Stop Sign

Beep         beep
de Hans, K0HB
--
1943 Poster Boy for the Precocious Little Bastard Campaign