Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB - K5NZ and "deja vu all over again"

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB - K5NZ and "deja vu all over again"
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 05:25:40 -0600
Scott, W4PA said:

> I know they're doing it, they know they're doing it.  Build an
> interlock system or knock it the hell off, huh?

Cripes, what got into you, Ebenezer?  Points off for insensitive language.

Happy Boxing Day.  This is the day Scrooge only THOUGHT he was throwing
money into the streets and shouting "Merry Christmas" before learning it was
actually yesterday, getting dressed and heading over to Cratchett's for some
Roast Beast.

Or something like that.

Oh, and you MS guys running two signals, knock it the hell off, okay?  Use
your brains, it's only getting easier to nail your sorry butts - "bless your
hearts."

Mark, N5OT

PS My wife, whose roots were planted in Arkansas says you can get away with
saying whatever trash you want as long as you end it with "bless their
hearts."  Did it work?