Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY contesters on NCDXF Beacons

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY contesters on NCDXF Beacons
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:20:54 -0600
For the same reason CW operators spill over into the RTTY sub-bands, rtty
operators spill over into the CW sub-bands, and lets not forget Pactor which
pisses everyone off.   Because there are more stations on the band then the
band plan allocations allow for.  Therefore most of the time they spill over
into the other parts of the band.

Also, probably because they either don't know, which is to say if it means
this much to YOU, then perhaps you should take it upon yourself to publicize
this a bit more, OR, they just plain don't care, which is kind of the way im
leaning.

Of course, this is going to be the start of the RTTY contest in the CW bands
and CW contesting in the RTTY bands crap again.  I'll assume I'll see this
same post from you again following the next CW contest right?

Charlie
KI5XP