Re: [CQ-Contest] The Simpsons

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Simpsons
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:01:38 -0500
On Jan 10, 2006, at 12:36 AM, Craig Cook wrote:

> Here is something on the lighter side. Did anyone else catch the
> ham radio
> reference on The Simpson's episode this past Sunday? I laughed out
> loud.
> "You're all losers!"

        Sure did! There was another Simpsons Episode where Homer becomes a
Missionary, and He and the family would communicate via Ham radio.
They never did give out whether it was rare DX or not...

        So we now know that both Homer and Marge are Hams. We can only
assume that Homers callsign is W4DOH !   As for Marge's callsign??

        - 73 de Mike KB3EIA -