Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments from a relative newbie that need affirmation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments from a relative newbie that need affirmation
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:09:28 -0800
Hmm... I use RITTY with WriteLog.  For the first time I tried out having
both Tx and Rx AFC on when S&Ping.  I had no trouble at all with
stations other than the one I wanted capturing the Rx AFC.  This was on
20m in the Round Up with stations all the way up to 14130 so you know it
was crowded.

It sure speeds up tuning folks in.

73, Jim   VE7FO