[CQ-Contest] Kudos

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Kudos
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:08:09 -0600
As part of a project to compare contesting results with several CTDXCC
members here in the Austin area, I have been updating results from several
contests, including the NAQP, Sprint, WPX, ARRL DX, IARU, and the CQWW
DX.  The ARRL web site for results is terrific!  One can search for a call
sign, or in any other combination of factors.  Congrats to N1ND and the
others who have supported and done this work.  The NCJ sites (NAQP, Sprint)
also are easy to use, but lack any search capability.  The CQ sites are
trailing however there are lots of participants in the CQ WPX and WW
contests, so this work takes lots of effort, and the support is appreciated.

While I am recognizing good things for the contesting community, the 3830
Archives are really valuable.  The organization of the 3830 archives with
the advanced search capability is just terrific.  Also, N5KO's kkn.net
storage is very valuable to the ham community.  Many thanks to all!

Jim George N3BB