Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW160 Rebuttal

To: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>,"UA6LV" <ua6lv@dx.ru>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW160 Rebuttal
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:40:55 +0300
                       Dear David,
   Thank you very much for this mail
 I like to tell you letter from UA6LV is just way to support you
 We like what you doing and appreciate your time and energy you spending on
checking logs
 On the same time I know its very very true what that people is say
 You know score reduced by 500 qsos but he still have high result and thats
not correct
 I have complain from some DX whenever they are say that they are didnt work
the station and then see that they are in the log of that one
 On the same time score is not reduced with simple reason that DX station is
dont send log and there is nothing WT4I can do with it
 Im personnally very sure that DQ is needed and need to be published because
today whats happen people who cheating using cluster putting calls in the
log and etc etc what kind of the risk they are have? Max their log will be
not in results and thats it otherwise they are can become winners
 Im sorry David but saying that many of the subscribers receive letters from
you saying that they are do something wrong is not correct because most of
the contesters is following rules and dont do anything wrong
 DQ LIST NEED TO BE PUBLISHED
 If you need any help to check log, send letters to DX station asking them
if really they are have qso with the guy or not you have offer from UA6LV
group and you can be sure many others will be happy to help and support
contest
 CQ WW 160m is GREAT CONTEST WE LIKE IT AND IM SURE WE WILL SUPPORT IT
                       73                               Al 4L5A