[CQ-Contest] Contest calendar for iCal

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest calendar for iCal
From: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:57:06 -0800
Greetings,

After a brief lapse brought on by pressure of work, I have brought
this calendar up to date to the end of March, with April to follow
very shortly.

If you use iCal, you can subscribe to the calendar at: webcal://
ical.mac.com/arodgers/Contests.ics

You can view the calendar as a web page at: http://ical.mac.com/
arodgers/Contests

If you use MS Outlook, you might be able to import the calendar by
clicking the 'Download' link on the above web page and trying to
import it into MS Outlook, but I'm not sure it will work (and,
eschewing Windows myself, I have no way of trying it - maybe someone
could and let me know?).

If anyone using it notices any errors or omissions, please let me know.
--
73 de Anthony VA7IRL