Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating as DX in ARRL DX-Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating as DX in ARRL DX-Contest
From: "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 12:05:26 +0100
NS0B> If you are in Europe or Japan, PLEASE UNDERSTAND: When I'm in V3, I
cannot work you for credit in the contest! If one of you is calling,
there have to be at least 20 more listening, and if I work one of you,
I'll immediately have a pile-up of DX stations, and lose my (sometimes

hard-won) run frequency and my rate.

OC Dave, K4SV was happily working everybody from 3Y0X at 7.024 kHz with 100
W.

Your conclussions of DX pileup and lost RUN frequency are arbitrary.  Rate
may suffer.

Discipline of EU ops leaves a lot to be desired.  My callsign was bootlegged
for 3Y0X QRM!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU