Re: [CQ-Contest] Voice Keying

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Voice Keying
From: "mike" <k9mi_michael@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:43:10 -0500 (EST)
 Jim, you are using  the sound card with N1MM logger, right? Your reply (at
least to me) seems to indicate just changing to N1MM logging program is all you
have to do.  73, Mike K9MI--- On Tue 03/07, Jim Martin - MM0BQI &lt;
MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk &gt; wrote:CharlieI had an MFJ unit for several years
and it was excellent in my low power station. I then moved to N1MM Logger which
has the DVK facility and I would never go back! Being able to record on the fly
to suit conditions and having it fully integrated with the logger were huge
plus points for me.. Cuts out another box on the desk and another lot of
cables!www.n1mm.com or the Yahoo Group for more information.73Jim, MM0BQI