Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission
From: "Bob Naumann - W5OV" <W5OV@W5OV.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:49:22 -0600
Nope.  It's in the rules.

>From ARRL General Rules for all HF Contests:
(http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/rules-all.html)

        2.Conditions of Entry:

        2.1.Entrants agree to be bound by the provisions and intent of ARRL
contest rules.

        2.2.Entrants agree to be bound by the regulations of their national
licensing authority.

        2.3.Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee.

        2.4. All entries become the property of the ARRL.

If you enter the contest, you agree with the above.

73,

Bob W5OV