Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] real time score reporting in rdx

To: David Robbins K1TTT <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] real time score reporting in rdx
From: "Michael K. Loukides" <mikel@oreilly.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:28:38 -0500 (EST)
Note that the "official" RDX site has its own real-time score
reporting system, and they're inviting people to participate.

It's a different sort of system (for those who care); rather than
attaching an XML document via a POST request, RDX adds all the
information to a URL in  GET request.  For example (from the site):

   Callsign, QSOs quantity and score:

So if you really want to watch the horse race, looks like you'll have
to watch two channels at once.

Mike, W1JQ