Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM] real time score reporting in rdx

To: <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, <xml4results@hornucopia.com>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM] real time score reporting in rdx
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:28:43 -0000
There is a new version now on my web site that includes a setup file for
single mode entries.  The 'proper' fix is to change the column numbers so
that it doesn't try to read the missing mode column.  The new setup file in
the http://www.k1ttt.net/software/realtimescore_rdx.zip will take care of
that for you.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net