[CQ-Contest] World Radio Contesting column

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-contest@contesting.com>,"Kentucky Contest Group" <kcglist@n4gn.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] World Radio Contesting column
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 05:05:34 -0000
Hey, contesters

"World Radio" magazine has asked me to edit a contesting column for their
publication. I've tentatively accepted the offer as think it's good policy to
promote contesting wherever possible.

So, I'm looking to you because I would like this to be about contesters and
improving operating techniques.

The first column is tentatively scheduled for the June edition. My deadline is
1 April.

Here are the topics for the June column:

A. Who "elmered" your fledgling contesting activities and how did your interest
in contesting begin?

B. On station improvement. What simple upgrades do you have planned for your
station this year...or describe the smartest, most cost effective, upgrade
you've built into your station.

Keep in mind that WR is primarily a "Joe Ham" publication so I want to focus on
things the average guy or gal can do to get in the game casually.

Please reply to me directly: k9gx@n4gn.com

Thanks for your time...

73,

MSW