[CQ-Contest] Re : RDXA email bounce

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re : RDXA email bounce
From: "Paul T. Antos" <wb2abd@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:00:20 -0500
Thanks to all who replied.  Igor volunteered to route my small log to the
proper place. Thanks!

For enquiring minds .... this is what I got...

    mail.aaaaa . ru[80.xxxxxxx] said: 550 216.yyyyyy  does not pass SPF
    requirements for domain  wb2abd at  zzzzz  (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

I've never seen this before. N ames and numbers changed to protect the

someone emailed me this note  ...

SPF is some kind of verification system that some email systems use to filter
out spam.  Its something where the email system has to have certain info that
matches up properly.  A lot of spam comes from bogus email servers and SPF is a
way to filter it out.  Occasionally a legit server gets flagged for that.

At any rate , immediate  problem solved ....  again  Thanks to all who

CQ-Contest mailing list