[CQ-Contest] driver wanted

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] driver wanted
From: "Rick Dougherty" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:33:13 -0500
Hi all...the NQ4I M-M team is looking for an 80 Meter "animal"....we would like
to seek out an individual who can take over the management of the 80m stations
in the CQWW SSB and/or the CQWW CW contest...looking for someone with CT and
N1MM logging experience...some one who has the stamina and desire to kick some
New England "bootie"...we have consistently had it served to us on 80m in the
past..now is the time to turn the tide...Major antenna improvements at the NQ4I
station are planned for this summer..a 3 el yagi will replace the current 2 el
yagi at 165 ft...the NQ4I team offers excellent accomodations, meal plans,
reserved parking , and more darn laughs than any one person can stand...if
there is an interest, lets talk! Equal Opportunity Contester.

de NQ4I