[CQ-Contest] 2006 CQ 160 CW missing logs

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2006 CQ 160 CW missing logs
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 21:33:01 -0500
Ok gang, I was too harsh in my wording.  We had some problems with the
server for the robot and each contestant needs to read the messages from the
robot to see if the log got in.

I was missing 42 logs and I have three of those.  I am contacting a ham in
each major club giving them a list of club members who posted to the 3830
list but does not have a log in the official file.  I am also trying to get
in touch with Dx and USA entrants who did not list a club.   Many e-mails
have bounced as the gang seems to change e-mails...some since the CW logs
were submitted.

For Dx I will contact you at last years address or an active contestant in
your club or country.  I may as a last resort send a list to the top band
reflector.  Inquire to k4jrb@juno.com if you find that your log was bounced
by the robot or you don't find a confirmation at all.

We need your log so please respond.

Dave K4JRB  CQ 160 Contests Director