[RTTY] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 21, 2006 - Second Reminder!

To: nccc@contesting.com, sccc@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Mldxcc@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 21, 2006 - Second Reminder!
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:50:33 -0700
My current reservation count is about half of the eventual total last year, so
I know a whole bunch of you are out there... why not sign up now? Don't be left
out!

Also, if you have sent in a reservation, please check this listing to make sure
I have your reservation, and I have your correct menu choice:

http://www.twistedoak.com/wk6i/dinner.pdf

Reservation are now being accepted for the 8th Annual Contest Dinner at the
International DX Convention in Visalia, CA.

The dinner will be held Friday, April 21, 2006, with serving starting at 7:30pm.

The speaker will be Larry "Tree" Tyree, N6TR. Tree will be speaking on the
"Past, Present, or Future of Some Contesting Topic" (in other words "TBD").

Cost is $25 per person (in addition to the convention registration fee) PAID IN
CASH AT THE DOOR!

Reservations are required and must be made by APRIL 18, so please reserve your
seat at the dinner and make your menu selection at:

http://www.twistedoak.com/wk6i/contestdinner.html

see you there! - 73 - Jeff, WK6I & Steve, K6AW

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/