Re: [CQ-Contest] wpx ssb spotting report

To: Richard DiDonna NN3W <nn3w@cox.net>, CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] wpx ssb spotting report
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:00:33 -0400
Hi Rich:

You left the TNC at N3HBX set to NN3W.  We didn't figure out
to reset it until after WPX SSB, so we made some spots
using your call.  (The "hidden" command is MYCALL.  I hadn't dealt
with a real TNC in a while and had to dig up a manual to figure
out how to reset it).

Sorry about that!  But, you're the one who changed the TNC
setting.  :-)  No conspiracy in this case...and we were M/2!

73,

Mark, KD4D