[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 -AUCTION SPONSORED TEAMS

To: "Wrtc2006 - Refletor (wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com)" <wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 -AUCTION SPONSORED TEAMS
From: PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:31:17 -0300
Dear WRTC 2006 friends:

As previously announced we will have the auction to select the sponsoring
teams next weekend, starting at April 8th Saturday 00:00GMT ending up at 9th
Sunday 23:59 GMT
We kindly invite the  participants to visit our page - release nr 040/06
http://www.wrtc2006.com/release40.html and the auction page
http://www.py2yp.com/auction.php
We highly recommend a previous registration in the above address, anytime
before the auction.
Thanks for supporting WRTC2006.
Oms PY5EG

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.