[CQ-Contest] Ontario QSO Party This Weekend

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ontario QSO Party This Weekend
From: "Bob Nash VE3KZ" <rtsnash@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:24:19 -0400
Hello Contesters

It's the 10th Annual Ontario QSO Party! Please help us celebrate this weekend.
Watch for VE3/VA3 stations on all bands, both phone and CW, HF and VHF/UHF. HF
CW QSO's are 2 points, HF SSB 1 point, VHF/UHF 5 points. Three special stations
will be on, VA3CCO, VE3ODX MO, and VA3RAC MO Rover. QSO's with these stations
count 10 points!
We'll be looking for QSO's both domestic and DX. We'll try to blend in with the
Michigan QSO Party and the YU DX Contest and make more activity for all.
The magic times/dates for this 10th Anniversary Ontario QSO Party are Saturday
April 15th 18:00 UTC to Sunday April 16 18:00 UTC. Everyone outside Ontario
works VE3/VA3. We work everyone!
Full information can be found at http://cco.ve3xd.com/oqp/index.htm
See you there!

73 Bob VE3KZ