[CQ-Contest] Easter Sunday RFTB

To: Buddipole@yahoogroups.com, codetalk@yahoogroups.com,cq-contest@contesting.com, contest@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Easter Sunday RFTB
From: Larry Makoski W2LJ <Makos327@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:06:17 -0400
Looking forward to Easter Sunday?

Are you already contemplating gorging yourself on some Easter ham,
turkey, kielbasa, Easter eggs and other delectable goodies?  Well, then
you need something to help bring a delightful close to a perfect day.
Join us Easter Sunday night for some good natured QRP competition!
This  friendly, two hour QRP CW Sprint, which is open to ALL radio
amateurs, will last from 9:00 - 11:00PM EST (0100-0300 UTC Monday).

You may work stations once per band on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 or 10
Meters.  Suggested starting frequencies are 1.812, 3.562, 7.044, 14.062,
21.062, and 28.062 MHz.

The exchange is RST, S/P/C (State, Province, Country) and Flying Pigs
membership number.  If you're not a member of the Flying Pigs, and would
like to be; then please click on the "membership" hyperlink on
http://www.fpqrp.com/.  Otherwise, non-members can just use their output
power figure.

You can report your score via the Autolog page which can be found at
:http://www.fpqrp.com/fpqrprun.html;
or you can mail your logs to the address given on the Autolog page.  The
deadline for logs is April 22nd at 2400 UTC.

As like last month, the top three scorers will win a certificate.  Keep
in mind that anyone who participates in 10 out of 12 RFTBs this year
will earn a special Certificate of Merit at the end of the year.  So
please use the Autolog if you've participated; but were unfortunate
enough to make any contacts.  In this case, trying helps!

On behalf of all the members of the Flying Pigs, I'd like to wish you
all a very Happy Passover and a very Joyous Easter!
See you Sunday night!

73 de Larry W2LJ
FP #612

PS: Last month, we had 39 ops send in logs - let's see if we can top 40
this month!