[VHFcontesting] Realtime Logger Public Beta for 6 meter contest

To: CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>,VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Realtime Logger Public Beta for 6 meter contest
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
This is a short note to let you know that RFSport
Logger will be released for public beta in time to use
during the 6-meter sprint in mid-May.

There will be a Contest within a Contest (CWAC) of the
ETDXA 6-meter sprint for anyone using the Logger.
Results and certificates will be made available and
posted shortly after the end of the event.

Score in the 70th Percentile (a top 30% score) and
receive a Silver-level Certificate.  Score in the 90th
Precentile (a top 10% score) and receive a Gold-level
certificate.  Certificates will be posted to the
RFSport.com website in .PDF for download and local
printing!

See the result from the 222 MHz restricted-beta test
by visiting http://www.RFSport.com | Online
Scoreboard.  The certificates are in the bottom half
of the page.

Plan now to play for the 6-meter sprint and get tuned
up for the upcoming ARRL and CQ-VHF contests!

Ev, W2EV

PS: I said this would be a PUBLIC beta.  I will post
the program for general download shortly.