[CQ-Contest] Sleep and Fatigue on Dxpeditions;looking for a solution!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sleep and Fatigue on Dxpeditions;looking for a solution!
From: "ah8dx Craig Maxey" <ah8dx@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:45:20 -0700
I want to thank all that responded and sent me direct emails. In all I
received 32 emails and have documented the strategies in my contest file.
Some ideas appear that they will help and others not so good. In the next
several 48 hour tests I will put them to use and see if I can do the entire
46-48 hours. A detailed plan to do the entire test came from a two page
email with just 2 hours of sleep the entire weekend and his scores seem to
prove it.

Tnx,

Craig, AH8DX