Re: [CQ-Contest] 7QP Rules

To: Rex Maner <k7qq@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 7QP Rules
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 18:08:12 -0700
No S/N that I know of.

On rules page rules say:
Exchange: 7th area stations send signal report plus 5-letter
state/county code (e.g. ORDES; see list).    County-line stations send
multiple codes (state code needed only once, e.g. ORDES/JEF).    All
others send signal report plus state/province/DX (stations in other QSO
parties send their appropriate exchange).    "Provinces" are VE1-9, VO
and VY0-2.

My exchange will be NVCLA (Clark county NV)

Rex Maner wrote:

>I just read the rules in QST for  the 7QP and the exchange information says
>Serial Nr.  +
>The rules at   the sponsor says  RST +
>I'm planning   RS/RST +   ??
>CQ-Contest mailing list

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired

CQ-Contest mailing list