[CQ-Contest] Last Call for WRTC 2006 Trip and ACOM 1010 Raffles -See You

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last Call for WRTC 2006 Trip and ACOM 1010 Raffles -See You at Dayton!
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 06:53:07 EDT
Hi Gang

This is the final call for PAYPAL and mailed purchases  (via W6OAT - Rusty
Epps, 651 Handley Trail, Redwood City, CA 94062) of the two  WRTC 2006
fundraising raffles we are conducting.

Each raffle has a great prize and chances continue to be available at $10
per chance.  The drawings will be made during the contest dinner at Dayton  on
Saturday night May 20, 2006 by PY5EG who the WRTC 2006 chair.   You do not need
to be present to win; if your  callsign is pulled out of the drum, we will
find you!

We will be closing out PAYPAL and mailed purchases at 2359Z on Tuesday  May
16, 2006 in order to get ready for Dayton, so please act now if you wish to  be
in on this.

Via Paypal - to _K1ZM@aol.com_ (mailto:K1ZM@aol.com)  - please  include your
callsign and which raffle you are entering eg: TRIP or ACOM 1010  amplifier

Please note - Raffle chances will continue to be available  at DAYTON for
those attending that venue - WRTC 2006 fundraisers will be easy to  find if you
plan to go to the HAMVENTION.

GL to all those who supported WRTC 2006.  Your support is very much
appreciated.

73 JEFF  K1ZM
For the WRTC Fundraising Committee