[CQ-Contest] 249th Annual SMC Hooters Party - Thurs May 18 6:30-?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 249th Annual SMC Hooters Party - Thurs May 18 6:30-?
From: "Paul Gentry" <Paul@k9pg.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:20:03 -0500
The Society Of Midwest Contesters will be hosting its annual Dayton
get-together - wing party - beer fest on Thursday May 18 in "The Garage" at
the Hooters in Centerville, OH starting around 6:30pm    We will be getting
400 free wings this year instead of free wings for one hour....apparently
some
other parties through the year have ruined it for everyone, but 400 is
better than
no free wings.

The turnout has been rather disappointing the last few years compared to
when
this tradition first started.... it's possible that this will be the last
year this will happen
if we only get about 25 people again. It sure would be nice to get the
turnout back
up around the 60 to 70 people level where it was a few years ago.

Here's a map to the location
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=107&address=

If you're coming from the Crowne Plaza, or anywhere from the north, it's
faster if you pass the Miami-Centerville exit and hop on the I-675 extension
about a  mile further south... get off at the first exit and go right about
a 2 miles.   The Hooters is on the left in a strip mall.   You'll probably
be able to get a ride there from the Crowne Plaza around 6 to 6:15pm or so.

Everyone is invited.  No RSVP necessary, but if you plan on going, please
let me know so I can have a general idea of how many to expect.... and so I
can
answer all the "who's gonna be here" questions that everyone asks.

Questions?   Please reply direct...    lid at k9pg.com

Paul  K9PG

I'll have a few digital cameras for sale this year also... drop me a note if
you need/want one.