[CQ-Contest] Need e-mail address for JA1FRQ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need e-mail address for JA1FRQ
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 17:12:19 -0700
Sorry for this blanket post.

Today at HRO in San Diego, I met JA1FRQ, Hiro ( Hiroshi Kuroda )

He gave me a qsl card with his e-mail address but for some
reason it is bouncing

If anyone has a clue how to correct it, please let me know.

I invited him to our local radio club meeting coming up
and since he is a HF contestor and CW enthusiast,
I also offered to take him on a tour of the big gun stations
in San Diego area

Unfortunately the address on the card is bouncing
and I did not get his local phone number

Mail to following bounces

I questioned Hiro about the hyphens and he said they were correct
but I think that is where the problem lies

I also tried converting the hyphens to lower case and still bounces

any ideas from you computer gurus would be appreciated

I also tried

73, Dennis N6KI

Now...back to the contest  as NX6T ( San Diego Contest Club ! )
CQ-Contest mailing list