Re: [CQ-Contest] [MWA] Collected list of HQ-stations in IARU 2006 -the v

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Minn Wireless Assn via W0AA" <MWA@w0aa.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [MWA] Collected list of HQ-stations in IARU 2006 -the very final release - update
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:29:59 -0500
Scott "The Fox" Neader asked a brilliant question... "Is there a sheet like
this, but for the WRTC stations?"  My answer was none that I knew about, but
QRX a minute.   There is now!

You can now go back to the http://tinyurl.com/lf3w3 link and download the
new "2006 IARU & WRTC Stations.xls " (58 Kb) Excel spreadsheet. This file
has four tabs across the bottom. You get:

1) IARU Stations
2) WRTC Stations
3) WRTC Teams
4) WRTC Referees

Also, for those who don't have Excel or spreadsheet capabilities, you will
find four PDF files that allow you to print out these forms locally. Here's
the file names to look for and the file sizes:

2006 IARU HQ Stations.pdf - (169 Kb)
2006 WRTC Referees.pdf - (61 Kb)
2006 WRTC Stations.pdf - (151 Kb)
2006 WRTC Teams.pdf - (84 Kb)

All this information was pulled from the official WRTC site www.wrtc2006.com
Of course the callsigns and operators will not be assigned until the start
of the contest. You can pencil these in if you discover who is who during
the contest.

Please remember, the rules state the teams are not allowed to identify
themselves or the individual operators, but you can still make a guess and
fill in the blanks!

Feel free to pass these tools around. The hosting server is not a full blown
ISP so it might get sluggish if there's a rush for these files.

If you spot any errors or additions, please forward the info direct to me.

CU in ~ 13 hours!

73 de Bob - K0RC
k0rc@pclink.com