[CQ-Contest] NS Week 11

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Week 11
From: Haddon/N6ZFO <hounds1234@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:49:55 -0700
NS resumes this Thursday night for week 11 of the 12-event
ladder series.  We hope many of you will join the fun of this
snappy half-hour event.  see www.ncccsprint.com

Results through the week-10  competition are posted at
www.ncccsprint.com (click on Results).  Starting this
week, we'll drop the low scores of those who have competed
in 10 weeks or more to give a more accurate sense of the
relative standings.

Howie, N4AF has polished his NS score calculator to a new
level of excellence with a Window GUI interface.  Download
the latest version at:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/ns_score.htm (download the ns.zip file)

Also, expect an NCCC - sponsored NAQP-RTTY practice in the
half hour prior to NS i.e. 0200-0230Z.

73 bill n6zfo