Re: [CQ-Contest] KC7V's SECOND lesson

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KC7V's SECOND lesson
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:15:16 -0400

> Even ideas of an operating table with a hydraulic lift come to mind.
> Anything that would force some sort of regular change of position
> to help minimize the possibility of blood clots.  We are all getting
> older and we need to be a bit more careful!
>
> 73--John  W0UN

Some blood clot prevention worthy considering is the use of aspirin and/or
garlic.
They are blood thinners and recomended to those who had blood clots and heart
attacks.
Garlic is also good 'stay awake' stimulant. I found out way back by accident,
when I was tired before the contest, figured I will have quick bie to eat (what
else, garlic and sausage), laid down to have a nap, only to find that
regardless how tired I was I could not fall asleep. Heart beat goes up and you
are wide awake.
So I use that natural remedy to stay awake, with thin blood, and smell keeps
the QRM off frequency :-)
Cheap, efficient and in combination with low carbohydrate diet keeps this OF
awake and chasing contest points.

73
Yuri, K3BU, VE3BMV
N2T - celebrating Tesla's 150th birthday