Re: [CQ-Contest] IOTA help

To: "Alan Leith" <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IOTA help
From: "Jim Martin" <mm0bqi@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:10:20 +0100
>From memory, you type 'PORTS' in the callsign field and this steps you
through CW port, rig control port, type of rig etc.  You can also access
this info by editing the .ini file in the SDI directory (carefully!).
I am doing final checks on our kit before leaving for EU92 so will be about
all day.  If you can narrow down the exact problem let us know and I will
try and re-create it later on.
73 and enjoy the contest.
Jim,  MM0BQI/MM0Q