Re: [CQ-Contest] N3BB NS

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N3BB NS
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:20:51 -0700
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Jim, N3BB, wrote:

> I'm not sure how to report on the July 28 Thursday night NS.
<snip>
> Total 65 QSOs 18 Mults, 1,170 points

"Boldly going where no man has gone before"...that's what Jim did in the NS
last night with 65 QSOs.

Each time I heard or worked him, Jim was SMOKIN' ... ya had to have been there!

Due to the extreme heat here and a water problem, I lost this year's crop of
grapes in the small vineyard again.  So, I can't offer a bottle of CHATEAU
LOCUST to the first guy to make *** 70 *** QSOs (or the highest count above 70)
in an NS event, but will substitute a One-Year Subscription to the NCJ as a
personal prize offering.

Who will be the first to do it?  N3BB? :-)

73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
NCCC Co-Founding Member & "NS Advocate" :-)