Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2T vs. SO1T

To: kr6x@kr6x.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2T vs. SO1T
From: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:01:45 +0000
I agree.   You forgot about the SO2V capability in N1MM.   That should
comprise a separate category as well.  Or how about people with dual receive
capability?   Maybe these could be combined into one.  ;-)

Seriously.   I'm with you on the SO2T category.   Many of us are on
residential lots.   Mine is an 80 x 60 foot (Even these are becoming scarce
given the size of lots allocated to new construction these days).

My point is that SO2R can help mitigate some of the advantage that the SO2T
folks have.   Or maybe that was your point.  ;-)

73 - Guy, N7ZG