[CQ-Contest] What if [was: A proposal]

To: CQ-Contest Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] What if [was: A proposal]
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:27:45 -0700 (PDT)
--- Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu> wrote:
> I believe that it is in contesters and Amateur
> radio's general best interest that we allow
> some "contest free zones".
> Just a matter of trying to get along with our
> neighbors. 8^)

What if the contest was limited to a single sub-band
of the band (CW only, 24.920-.930 Yep...only 10kHz)
and lasted 12-hours?  Could that work in the HF world?
 It does to a degree in the VHF world where certain
frequencies are deemed "off limit" to contesting

I'm asking from ignorance, not to be provocative.

Ev, W2EV

Do You Yahoo!?
CQ-Contest mailing list