Re: [CQ-Contest] "?" not equal to "QRL?"

To: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "?" not equal to "QRL?"
From: N6KI Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki_73@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:12:11 -0700
Mark,

It's a carry over from lane changing techniques on New York, New jersey and
California highways.
"Di-di-dah-dah-di-dit"  is the same as saying, I am taking over the freq in
0.5 seconds
as a driver does out here in the states mentioned with a turn signal
switched on 0.3 seconds AFTER he
jumps into YOUR lane !

73, Dennis N6KI