Re: [CQ-Contest] CABRILLO AND MULTS IN NAQP

To: "Larry Schimelpfenig" <k7sv@adelphia.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CABRILLO AND MULTS IN NAQP
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:14:05 -0400
Larry Schimelpfenig wrote: "So my question is am I correct about how
CABRILLO really determines what the multipliers are for North American DX,
or has Writelog been historically broken in the Sprints and NAQP?"

Dave Pruett wrote: "But again, its all how the logcheckers set up their
scoring process. Ideally, this should be spelled out clearly in the
published rules so
that nobody has to function under assumption."

I asked Bruce, WA7BNM, contest manager NAQP SSB/CW. I used KP4 as an
example. His reply: "Yes. "KP4", "PR", "Puerto Rico" are all acceptable,
although KP4 or PR are preferred."
Personally, although I didn't recheck all my NAQP logs, but I suspect that
I, and other WriteLog users have lost North American contacts/multipliers in
the past?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW